Tuesday, September 11, 2012
product junkies unite! let's discuss my go-to cosmetics as of late...
(right to left, click to shop!)
1. dior iconic mascara - hands down the best. with or without primer, it volumizes, lengthens, separates, pays your bills...okay well if you're not a hooker then the first three are true.
2. bvlgari eau parfumée au thé blanc - i've received countless compliments on this scent since i started wearing it (last week). i even find myself re-applying so i can constantly sniff this breath of heaven. it's neither too masculine nor feminine and according to the chinese, white tea (the main ingredient) is an elixir of youth. it now defines me.
3. bumble and bumble color minded styling balm - easy peasy. i put this in before their texture creme for heat and UV protection and natural movement. blondes - please don't let the sun turn your hair yellow. just...please.
4. revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in darling/chérie - this pastel purple lip color is the drug store buy. it stains, moisturizes, tastes like peppermint and is basically a big crayon for your face. i'll be using this all fall for contrast's sake.
5. ole henriksen truth serum - yep, i'm still using this. religiously, in fact. why would i stop when my skin has never felt/looked better? no matter the season, i apply it morning and night for a serious glow.
6. tarte cheek stain in natural beauty - i'm luuuuuving a good cheek stain. after using powder blush for years, i've moved on to a less-cakey flush that doesn't hide my summer freckles.
so tell me, how goes your beauty routine?