i'm just realizing that i haven't done a munchies post since last may. not that i haven't been eating, oh, i've been eatin'. i guess it's just less chill in williamsburg to bust out a dslr mid-meal (really i'm just face first in jimmy's sweet potato fries and forget). anyways, PIZZA!...
it all started when carrie came to my aid last weekend. we spent the entirety of it resting and eating, exactly what the doctor ordered (no complaints). the blue dream had us tingling with inspiration, so with three arms and a lot of love, we prepared our own gourmet-ass pizza. had to share. p.s. we didn't measure anything.
PIZZA DOUGH / HONEY MUSTARD / RED ONION / ZUCCHINI / SOFT GOAT'S CHEESE / CHORIZO / THYME / OLIVE OIL / SALT & PEPPER
directions: (the jist)
1. pre-heat the oven to 400F
2. flatten the dough into a circle or a cute shape on a baking sheet
3. spread with honey mustard
4. top with thinly-sliced red onion and zucchini
5. crumble goat's cheese (instructional photo below)
6. remove the chorizo from it's casing (thanks carrie) and crumble
7. place thyme sprigs on top, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle some salt n pepa
8. cook for about 30 minutes (check it half-way through, to be safe)
10. thank hannah for this recipe with proenza schouler or interpretive dance (optional)
↑ aaand return to top! (and repeat, if necessary) ↑